A fun question game is circulating the web, and thanks to a post on the lovely August McLaughlin’s blog I am excited to participate. According to the rules of “Eleven Questions,” participants must:
- Post the rules.
- In the same post, answer the questions.
- Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new
- Tag those people and share links to their blogs in your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Here are August’s questions and my answers:
- What did you eat for breakfast? Same thing I eat every single morning. Peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat toast.
2. If you could re-live any day of your life, as often as you’d like, which would you choose? The day my son Alex was born. My first labor was so extreme, I scheduled a planned C-section the second time around. They loaded me up on good drugs and then gave me my baby. The rest of the day I got to sleep, cuddle my newborn, and eat. My family and friends visited and brought me flowers. It was the perfect day!
3. Of the books you’ve read recently, which is your favorite? Come to the Edge by Christine Haag. Haag chronicles her five-year romance with John F. Kennedy Jr. in this beautifully written memoir. I loved getting to know more about the “real” John John.
4. You have front row seats and back stage passes for any concert. Who’s on stage? I should give a good answer here that showcases my excellent musical taste – which I really do possess, I swear. The truth? John Mayer. I have such a huge crush on him.
5. Who’s the last person you hugged? My husband. He demanded one while I was cooking dinner and wouldn’t leave until I gave in. Good thing he is so cute.
6. What’s your favorite smell? Rosemary and the smell of my husband after a good work out.
7. What’s your best bargain-hunting or money-saving tip? Only buy what you really need.
8. What’s your funniest or strangest high school memory? My funniest stories always happened with my BFF Dani. Most of them are not suitable for sharing.
9. How do you feel about your birthday? I love my birthday. I get to eat cake and open presents.
10. What do you not miss about being younger? Fighting with my dad.
11. What about you tends to surprise others? I think people are surprised that I am so quirky.
Now for the BEST part—asking some of my favorite bloggers new questions. Here are the contestants I’ve chosen:
- Jessica Therrien
- Mark Koopmans
- Brinda Berry
- Lissa Clouser
- Christa Yelich-Koth
- J.C. Martin
- Gloria Richard
- Voula Grand
- Kristin Lamb
- Sharon K. Owen
1. Who was your first love?
2. What is your favorite memory?
3. What do you do to cheer yourself up?
4. Do you love your job?
5. Would your younger self feel proud of who you have become?
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
7. What is your best trait?
8. Who is the hottest celebrity?
9. What is your biggest accomplishment?
10. What is the best thing you have learned as an adult?
11. If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
Okay, now it’s your turn. Please leave an answer to at least one of the questions in the comment section. Feel free to ask me any questions as well. I look forward to reading everyone’s responses!